Tuesday 6 September 2011

Fluff my Mugbook

A well worn joke with my closest, is that I'm studying hard to become a High Court Judge.
What this means is I'm losing touch with reality, that's if I wanted much to do with it anyway.

So what if I couldn't recognise Madonna if she walked in the room?
Who cares what goes on in East Enders?...especially when you were born and lived in Barking for 20 years!

Now Mugbook and Fluttering appear to be vital to the air that I breathe.
Or was it Face-Up and Tooting?

It seems to me that the human urge to accommodate the LCD...that's not a drug, it's the Lowest Common Denominator... is more prevalent than ever.

Anyway, if anyone ever reads this, I'm unashamedly interested in high standards.

Life is short.

It gets shorter every passing day.

Trivial pursuits like Facebook and Tweets - damn, that will set me back on the High Court Circuit - may be fun...but they're a waste of valuable time.

Must go and see if the cricket is on....

No comments: